Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Every week on Monday and Wednesday, starting on 11/1/21 and ending on 11/10/21 from (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) EST
|Monday :||November 1, 2021||(6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) EST|
|Wednesday :||November 3, 2021||(6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) EST|
|Monday :||November 8, 2021||(6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) EST|
|Wednesday :||November 10, 2021||(6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) EST|
This class is an introduction to the fundamentals of compensation administration in a work setting. Information addressed includes relevant laws, basic statistics, job evaluation, developing and managing a salary structure, applications of variable compensation and payroll basics. This provides a broad overview to allow HR professionals to better understand and participate in managing compensation in an organization. This class follows our Classroom + model, requiring both the completion of self-pace instruction as well as live-online session attendance.
- Upon completion of this course, the participant should have a foundational overview of compensation administration affecting the workplace and employees.
- At the conclusion of the class participants should:
- Be able to apply the applicable laws, specifically the FLSA to the workplace
- Identify and use basic statistics to understand data and turn data into information
- Perform basic job evaluation (market pricing) using an online tool
- Build a basic salary structure to manage pay in the workplace
- Understand the factors necessary to link pay to performance
- Understand the basics of payroll and be able to calculate overtime