Full course description
Please note that students will have two weeks to complete this course from the time of enrollment.Feel free to contact us at CE-Inquiries@usf.edu with any questions or concerns.
Location Self-pace Online
Knowing how to identify, measure and reward employee performance is essential for maintaining employee satisfaction and retention. In this course, you will learn the purpose, process, practices, approaches, and tools associated with conducting performance appraisals from a Human Resource perspective. This knowledge should support performance management practices focusing on modern management techniques and strategies. This program is for:
- Participants wanting to become HR professionals
- Early career HR staff
- Those in career transition
- Managers with HR responsibilities
- HR professionals seeking to update their skills
- SHRM certified professionals seeking re-certification credit
This program is designed to facilitate learning through reading, interactive e-learning modules, and relevant knowledge checks.